Hennessy Equity and Income Fund (HEIFX)

Objective and Overview

The Hennessy Equity and Income Fund seeks long-term capital growth and current income by investing in stocks, bonds and other fixed income securities designed to provide a balanced portfolio with broad market exposure and low volatility.

Investment Strategy

The Hennessy Equity and Income Fund invests 60% of its assets in equities, focusing on high-quality, dividend-paying stocks. The remaining 40% of assets is invested in high-quality domestic corporate, agency and government bonds.